A Phase IIa, Single Blind, Randomized, Study to Evaluate the Safety, the Immunogenicity, and the Clinical and Biological Efficacy of IFNα-Kinoid (IFN-K) in Adult Subjects With Dermatomyositis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha kinoid (Primary)
- Indications Dermatomyositis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Neovacs
- 12 Dec 2017 This trial has been Suspended in Germany, according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 19 Jul 2017 According to a Neovacs media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for IFNalpha Kinoid in the treatment of dermatomyositis, which allows the Company to initiate this Phase IIa clinical trial in the US.
- 04 May 2017 According to a Neovacs media release, results of this study, will provide data to support the design and execution of a pivotal study.