A Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel-group, Dose Escalation Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of IBP-9414 Administered in Preterm Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lactobacillus reuteri (Primary)
- Indications Acute enterocolitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Infant Bacterial Therapeutics
- 28 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Dec 2017 Results published in an Infant Bacterial Therapeutics Media Release
- 11 Dec 2017 Data from this trial were presented at the Hot Topics in Neonatology Conference 2017, as reported in an Infant Bacterial Therapeutics media release.