Varenicline, a Partial Nicotinic Receptor Agonist for the Treatment of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Parkinson's Disease: a Placebo-controlled Cross-over Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Varenicline (Primary)
- Indications Narcolepsy; Somnolence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VESPA
- 21 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 04 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 08 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.