A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Clinical Effect of Oral Danirixin (GSK1325756) in the Treatment of Healthy Adults With Acute, Uncomplicated Influenza (201682)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Mar 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record,time frame for primary end points has been revised.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.