An Open-Label, Intrapatient Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Biological Activity of ATYR1940 in Patients With Limb Girdle and Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATYR 1940 (Primary)
- Indications Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy; Limb girdle muscular dystrophies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors aTyr Pharma
- 25 Apr 2017 According to an aTyr Pharma media release, results from this trial were presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting 2017.
- 24 Apr 2017 According to an aTyr Pharma media release, results from this trial will be presented at the upcoming American Academy of Neurology (AAN) 69th Annual Meeting.
- 18 Jan 2017 Results published in the aTyr Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History