A Randomized, Double-Blind, Single Center Cohort Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of a New Formulation of a Single 1200MG IV Dose of Oritavancin in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oritavancin (Primary)
- Indications Anthrax; Bacteraemia; Clostridium-difficile-infections; Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 19 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.