A Phase Ib-II Study of Tazemetostat (EPZ-6438) in Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Patients With Poor Prognosis Treated by Rituximab-Cyclophosphamide-Vincristine-Doxorubicin-Prednisolone Chemiotherapy (R-CHOP)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 May 2023.
- 09 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.