A MULTIARM, OPEN LABEL, RANDOMIZED PHASE II STUDY OF MLN9708 PLUS ORAL DEXAMETHASONE or PLUS ORAL CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE or PLUS ORAL THALIDOMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE FOLLOWED BY MAINTENANCE WITH MLN9708 IN NEWLY DIAGNOSED ELDERLY MULTIPLE MYELOMA PATIENTS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Feb 2018 Bendamustine arm has been removed from treatment.
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 183.
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2022 to 1 Oct 2023.