A Single Blind, Randomised, Multi-centre, Active Controlled, Trial To Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Efficacy Of Ceftazidime And Avibactam When Given In Combination With Metronidazole, Compared With Meropenem, In Children From 3 Months To Less Than 18 Years Of Age With Complicated Intra-abdominal Infections (cIAIs)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avibactam/ceftazidime (Primary) ; Meropenem; Metronidazole
- Indications Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 21 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 21 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.