A Randomized Phase 2/3 Study of DACOGEN (Decitabine) Plus Talacotuzumab (JNJ-56022473; Anti CD123) Versus DACOGEN (Decitabine) Alone in Patients With AML Who Are Not Candidates for Intensive Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Talacotuzumab (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.