A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Non-Inferiority, Phase III Study of Acalabrutinib (ACP-196) Versus Ibrutinib in Previously Treated Subjects With High Risk Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary) ; Ibrutinib
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acerta Pharma
- 14 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 02 Feb 2016 Results from this trial will support regulatory filings expected in the second half of 2016, according to an AstraZeneca media release.