An Open-Label Treatment Use Protocol for Daratumumab in Subjects With Multiple Myeloma Who Have Received at Least 3 Prior Lines of Therapy (Including a Proteasome Inhibitor and an Immunomodulatory Agent) or Are Double Refractory to a Proteasome Inhibitor and an Immunomodulatory Agent
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 22 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 2000 to 400.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing effect of Montelukast use on infusion related reactions presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology