A Phase 1a/1b Study of SBP-101 in Previously Treated Subjects with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SBP 101 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Sun BioPharma
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a Sun BioPharma media release, SBP-101 was well tolerated at dose levels below the Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD).Early signals of efficacy in the form of stable disease, reduction in the tumor marker CA19-9 and overall survival were observed in the study and the independent Data Safety Monitoring Board evaluating the study recommended further clinical development.
- 29 Jan 2018 According to a Sun BioPharma media release, final results will be presented at a major oncology conference later this year.
- 29 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Sun BioPharma media release.