[Randomized Study Comparing the Exploratory Treatment For Gemtuzumab ozogamicin / Cytarabine to Standard Treatment For Idarubicin / Cytarabinechez The Elderly 65 to 80 Years and having acute myeloid leukemia with favourable or intermediate-risk cytogenetics] .
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALFA1401
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Nov 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.