A Phase I Investigator-Initiated Study of Selinexor (KPT-330) Plus RICE in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Aggressive B-cell Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 10 Mar 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the FDA has placed selinexor (KPT-330) trials on partial clinical hold due to incomplete information in the existing version of the investigator's brochure (IB), Karyopharm has amended the IB and updated the informed consent documents accordingly and submitted to the FDA as requested.