A phase II study to determine the safety and efficacy of the dual mTORC inhibitor AZD2014 and to investigate additional toxicities in combination with rituximab in relapsed/refractory DLBCL
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vistusertib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TORCH
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.