GOAL trial: Rescue treatment with the monoclonal anti CD20-antibody Obinutuzumab (GA101) in combination with PixantrOne for the treatment of patients with relapsed Aggressive B-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Pixantrone (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GOAL
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=24) assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 14 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Aug 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Aug 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.