A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the effect of a TNFα a inhibitor, etanercept (Enbrel), on microglial activation in amyloid PET positive patients with mild cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer's disease-intermediate likelihood
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INMiND02
- 01 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 02 Jul 2015 New trial record