A Phase I-II Trial of DA-EPOCH-R Plus Ixazomib as Frontline Therapy for Patients With MYC-aberrant Lymphoid Malignancies: The DACIPHOR Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 11 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Aug 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 according to a ClinicalTrials.gov record.