A Phase I/II, Open-label, Dose-escalating, Sequential-cohort Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Bioactivity of a Single Intravitreal Injection of DE-122 Injectable Solution for the Treatment of Refractory Exudative Age-related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carotuximab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PAVE
- Sponsors Santen Inc
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Santen media release, results were presented at the 15th Annual Angiogenesis, Exudation, and Degeneration, a medical symposium presented by Bascom Palmer Eye Institute of the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
- 12 Feb 2018 Results presented in a Santen media release.
- 11 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.