An Open-Label Safety Extension Study (OLSES) Evaluating the Long Term Safety and Durability of Response of CHS-0214 (CHS-0214-05)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OLSES
- Sponsors Coherus Biosciences
- 29 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Nov 2017 Interim results long-term safety of and durability of response to CHS-0214 in patients who completed Week 48 of trial, were presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 04 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History