A Phase I/II Safety Study of Planned BPX-501 T Cell Infusion After Partially Mismatched, Related, HSCT in Adults With Advanced Hematologic Malignances at High Risk for Relapse
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivogenlecleucel (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from suspended to not yet recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, the company announces the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has lifted the clinical hold on studies of BPX-501 in the U.S. and will be working with U.S. clinical sites to resume patient recruitment based on the amended protocols.
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 May 2018.