An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ombitasvir/Paritaprevir/Ritonavir With or Without Dasabuvir in Adults With Genotype 1a or Genotype 4 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection, With Severe Renal Impairment or End Stage Renal Disease (RUBY-II)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RUBY-II
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 01 Dec 2017 Results of post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other five phase III trials, published in the Infectious Diseases and Therapy.
- 07 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.