A Multiple-Center, Multiple-Dose and Regimen, Randomized, Active Comparator Controlled, Double-Masked, Parallel Group, 36 Week Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of RG7716 Administered Intravitreally in Patients With Choroidal Neovascularization Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7716 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVENUE
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Roche media release, the company is committed to presenting data from all Phase II studies (BOULEVARD, AVENUE and STAIRWAY) at upcoming medical meetings and plans to discuss the phase III programme with health authorities following data assessment.
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Sep 2017 to 31 Jan 2018.
- 07 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 21 Sep 2017.