Abiraterone acetate followed by enzalutamide in chemotherapy-naïve metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) treated in the US Oncology Community Setting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2015 New trial record
- 02 Jun 2015 Patients were treated from 1 Jan 2011 to 31 Dec 2013 and were followed up until 30 Apr 2014, according to the 2015 ASCO abstract.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.