A Randomized, Open-label, Phase II Study of Maintaining Pan-ERBB Blockade Following Platinum-based Induction Chemotherapy in Patients With EGFR Mutated, Metastatic Non-small-cell Lung Cancer Progressing After Treatment With Afatinib as First EGFR-targeting Agent
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARBLE
- 08 Jan 2018 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 02 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 16 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Apr 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.