A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Analgesic Efficacy and Safety of Hydrocodone Bitartrate/Acetaminophen Immediate-Release Tablets (TV-46763) at Doses of 5.0 mg/325 mg, 7.5 mg/325 mg, and 10 mg/325 mg Every 4 to 6 Hours in Patients With Moderate to Severe Pain Following Bunionectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrocodone/paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Apr 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.