Phase I Study to Assess the Tolerability and Efficacy of Selinexor (KPT-330) as Single Agent to Eliminate Minimal Residual Disease and Maintain Remission in Patients With AML and High Risk MDS After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Feb 2018 Status changed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=9) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, updated data from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017 annual meeting.