A Phase II Study of RRx-001 in Platinum Refractory/Resistant Small Cell Lung Cancer, EGFR TKI Resistant EGFR+ T790M Negative Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, High Grade Neuroendocrine Tumors and Resistant/Refractory Ovarian Cancer Prior to Re-administration of Platinum Based Doublet Regimens (QUADRUPLE THREAT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RRx 001 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Etoposide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUADRUPLE THREAT; TRIPLE THREAT
- Sponsors EpicentRx
- 05 Apr 2017 Results reporting comparison between expression patterns of TGF-beta1 and TGF-betaRI in patient-derived biopsy samples obtained at screening and post RRx-001 in QUADRUPLE THREAT phase II clinical trial, presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.