A Multi-centre, Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Double Blinded, Multiple Dose Trial Investigating Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Concizumab Administered Subcutaneously to Haemophilia A Subjects (Explorer3)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Concizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Explorer3
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis assessing between concizumab exposure and PD markers, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.