Safety and Efficacy of Abicipar Pegol (AGN-150998) in Patients with Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abicipar pegol (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CDER; CEDAR
- Sponsors Allergan
- 08 Feb 2018 According to a Molecular Partners AG media release, one-year Phase III efficacy data from this trial is expected in H2 2018.
- 18 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 May 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.