Observational Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Bendamustine Plus Rituximab in Patients Affected by Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing efficacy and safety of bendamustine and rituximab as first salvage treatment in chronic lymphocytic leukemia, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.