A randomized phase I/II study to assess the safety and immunogenicity of the DNA-GTU vaccine administered by two novel routes compared to placebo in HIV-infected patients on antiretroviral therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs HIV DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.