A multi-centre, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to explore the safety and efficacy of Birch Modified Allergen Tyrosine adsorbed + MPL (POLLINEX Quattro Plus 1.0 mL Birch [PQ Birch]) in subjects with seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis due to birch pollen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergy Therapeutics
- 19 May 2018 Results of pooled data from two trial ((EudraCT numbers: 2012-004336-28 PQBirch203 and 2015-000984-15 PQBirch204) to determine its optimal cumulative dose of Pollinex Quattro Birch allergoid immunotherapy, were published in the Allergy.
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on information in an Allergy Therapeutics media release.
- 09 May 2016 Results published in an Allergy Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History