A Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2b/3 Adaptive Clinical Trial Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Selepressin as Treatment for Patients with Vasopressor-dependent Septic Shock
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selepressin (Primary)
- Indications Septic shock
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEPSIS-ACT
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 08 Sep 2017 The study has been suspended in Denmark.