A Phase 1b/2 Study of ASP2215 in Combination With Erlotinib in Subjects With EGFR Activating Mutation-Positive (EGFRm+) Advanced NSCLC Who Have Acquired Resistance to an EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gilteritinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 08 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 28 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.