Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation of CordIn, Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Ex Vivo Expanded Stem and Progenitor Cells, in Patients with Hemoglobinopathies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cord blood stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia; Thalassaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gamida-Cell
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 16 Jul 2015 New trial record