An Open-label, Long-term, Safety and Efficacy Study of Intranasal Esketamine in Treatment-resistant Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary) ; Duloxetine; Escitalopram; Sertraline; Venlafaxine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUSTAIN-2
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 08 Dec 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing safety and efficacy of semaglutide in elderly versus non-elderly patients across SUSTAIN 1-5 trials (n=3899) presented at the 2017 Congress of the International Diabetes Federation
- 22 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (end date: 30 Oct 2017).