A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind Phase 2 Study Of Palbociclib Plus Cetuximab Versus Cetuximab For The Treatment Of Human Papillomavirus-Negative, Cetuximab-Naïve Patients With Recurrent/Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of The Head And Neck After Failure Of One Prior Platinum-Containing Chemotherapy Regimen
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALATINUS
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 24 Mar 2018 to 31 Aug 2018.