A clinical study to evaluate the biological effects of pre-operative intravenous administration of JX-594 (thymidine kinase-deactivated Vaccinia virus plus GM-CSF) prior to planned surgical resection of locally advanced/poor prognosis or metastatic cancers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor (Primary) ; Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pre-Operative-JX594
- 17 May 2018 According to a Transgene media release, data from this study will be presented at the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 21 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Transgene media release.
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.