A efficacy of maintenance intensification therapy by (Bevacizumab)/Pemetrexed/Carboplatin or Cisplatin after induction therapy by Erlotinib for EGFR mutation positive non -spuamous non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jul 2015 New trial record
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2015).
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint (1-year Progression Free Survival rate) has not been met, according to abstract presented at ASCO 2015.