A Randomized, Single-Blind, Two-Way Crossover, Placebo-Controlled Phase I Study to Compare the 24-hour Glucose Profile and Safety of Pramlintide and Insulin, Co-Administered in a Fixed-Dose Ratio, Versus Placebo and Insulin in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus With Inadequate Glycemic Control
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin lispro (Primary) ; Pramlintide (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 18 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.