A Phase I Clinical Study of DSP-7888 Dosing Emulsion in Adult Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adegramotide/nelatimotide (Primary) ; Adegramotide/nelatimotide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Glioblastoma; Malignant melanoma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boston Biomedical
- 20 Oct 2017 Treatment arms has been increased from 1 to 3 and patients number also increases.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 76 to 96.