A Phase 1b/2, Open-Label, Multicentre Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Anti-tumor Activity of MEDI4736 in Combination With AZD9150 or AZD5069 in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies and Subsequently Comparing AZD9150 and AZD5069 Both as Monotherapy and in Combination With MEDI4736 as Second Line Treatment in Patients With Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; AZD 5069; Danvatirsen
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCORES
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 257 to 465.
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Aug 2018 to 23 Oct 2019.
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Aug 2018 to 23 Oct 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History