A Phase I, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre, Ascending-dose Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Vaccine FP-02.2 in HBeAg-negative Hepatitis B Patients as an add-on Treatment to Entecavir or Tenofovir.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs FP 02.2 (Primary) ; IC 31
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Altimmune; Eli Lilly
- 27 Mar 2018 According to an Altimmune media release, the company is evaluating the data and will provide the results after review.
- 27 Mar 2018 Results published in an Altimmune Media Release
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 29 Jun 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History