Evaluation of the impact of renal function on the pharmacokinetics of hydroxyurea (Siklos) in patients with sickle cell disease with normal renal function, with hyperfiltration, or with renal failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxycarbamide (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms DARH
- Sponsors addmedica
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.