Phase II Study of ASP8273 — An Open-Label, Study of the Oral Administration of ASP8273 in Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor-NaïvePatients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Harboring EGFR Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naquotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing tolerabilty and antitumor activity presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 May 2017 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, based on the recommendation by the Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC), the company is discontinuing the ASP8273 program. No new patients will be enrolled in ASP8273 trials and all patients currently receiving ASP8273 are encouraged to speak with their physician about their treatment.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued. as reported in an Astellas Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History