Crizotinib in Pretreated Metastatic Non-small-cell Lung Cancer With MET Amplification or MET Exon 14 Mutation or ROS1 Translocation (METROS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms METROS
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 80.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.