A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Adalimumab for the Induction and Maintenance of Clinical Remission in Chinese Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease and Elevated High-Sensitivity C-reactive Protein
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 16 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 205 to 200.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated