A Multicenter, Open-Label, Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Patisiran in Patients with Familial Amyloidotic Polyneuropathy Who Have Completed a Prior Clinical Study with Patisiran
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Patisiran (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms APOLLO-OLE
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Nov 2017 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, results are published at the 1st European ATTR Amyloidosis Meeting, for patients (n=24) those were enrolled from phase II OLE study in this global OLE study. Patients completed the treatment for 36 months.
- 02 Nov 2017 Results published in an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 04 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History